If you need to edit the details of a show once it’s been uploaded, you can do this by following the steps below. Please note that this can only currently be done on a desktop and not our mobile app.
- Log into your Mixcloud account.
- Click on your profile picture at the top-right of the screen.
- Click on Your Profile in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the show you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button that appears under the show’s waveform as seen in the screenshot below.
This will take you to the editing screen where you can change various things, such as:
- Image: Use an attractive image that pulls users in to click it. If you're doing a mix series, use consistent branding to stamp your identity in users' minds (good examples: Carl Cox or Fact Mag).
- Description: Add a description and put in links to your social channels such as Twitter or Facebook.
- Tags: Tag your mix with 2 of your own tags + 3 popular Mixcloud tags to increase the probability that your show will be found through search.
- Tracklist & Timestamper: Add a tracklist and time-stamp your shows - this helps with music discovery and is one of the most beloved features on Mixcloud. It's an important part because it will make your shows show up when people are searching for a specific artist, genre or track.
Once you're done, make sure to click Save at the bottom of the screen.
If you need further assistance with editing your show or have any questions, please fill out this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.