Failures during uploading are usually because of a temporary server error. If your upload is failing, please try the following:
- clear your browser history, cookies and cache.
- try using incognito mode.
- use a different browser.
- some cybersecurity software (such as Kaspersky) is known to cause upload issues, so switch this off during the upload process.
- switch off any plugins (such as Adblock).
- switch from a wireless connection to an ethernet cable connection or get closer to your router.
If you're still having problems, have a look at the file you're trying to upload:
- remove any emojis from the file name.
- try uploading it in MP3 format instead (this is especially the case if you are trying to upload an MP4).
- encode the file at a lower bitrate to reduce its size.
- if your upload is over an hour in length, think about splitting the file into multiple uploads.
If none of the suggestions above have helped, please contact us. Make sure to add as much information as possible about your problem, including a screenshot of the error you see as well as browser information (name & version).