My password is incorrect
Reset your password
On a computer
To reset your password via a computer, go to https://www.mixcloud.com/ and click 'Login' at the top right of the page.
Click 'Forgotten Your Password' and enter in either your Mixcloud username or the email address connected to your Mixcloud account.
To reset your password via one of our mobile apps, follow the steps below:
- On the app press Login with email
- At the bottom of the form, press Forgot password?
- On the following screen put in the email address you used for Mixcloud or your Mixcloud username
- Press Send new password link
I can't get a password reset link
If you haven't received a password reset link, or you no longer have access to the email address associated with your Mixcloud account, get in contact with our Support Team so we can help.
My email or username is incorrect
Log in using your email address
If you forget your username, you can use your email address to log in.
This field is case sensitive and we also recommend double-checking for common spelling issues. For example, if you signed up with a '@googlemail.com' account, you won't be able to sign in using '@gmail.com'.
Log in using your username
If you can't remember the email address you used to sign up, you can log in using your username.
ℹ Your username may match the URL of your Mixcloud account.
If you can't remember your email address or username
If you're unable to remember the username and email address connected to your account, or no longer have access to the email account used, get in contact with our Support Team so we can help.
I log in via Facebook
Signing in on mobile
Facebook login has been removed from the mobile app, however, you can still access your Mixcloud account.
Please follow the instructions in this article to set up a password. You'll need to complete this on a computer, but once your password has been set you'll be able to use this to log in on mobile too.
If you've deleted your Facebook account
If you've deleted your Facebook account linked to your Mixcloud, you can now reset your password by following these steps on a computer:
- Try to log in
- You'll receive the following message: "It looks like you initially logged in via Facebook, so try logging in with your Facebook account instead"
- Click on the "proceed with password" tab
- A password reset email will be sent to the email address linked to your account.