If you want to listen to Mixcloud while on the go, use our iOS or Android app to download and listen offline.
Please note that you will need a Premium or a channel subscription to be able to download shows to your device and that downloading can only be done using our mobile app.
You can subscribe to our Premium subscription on your mobile device here or on desktop here.
How do I download a show?
You can download a show from any of three places within the app. To do so follow the steps below:
1. Login to your account on the iOS or Android app with a Premium or channel subscription.
2. Find the show you want to download
3. Either click the three dots next to the show to bring up the menu with the Save to downloads option or, if you're viewing the show's page, press the download icon,
or if you're already playing the show press the download icon at the bottom of the screen
4. Once downloaded the shows will appear in the Downloads section of the Library tab
5. Click the play button on the show when offline to play without needing signal
How do I remove downloaded shows
To remove a show you’ve downloaded within the app, tap the 3-dot menu on the downloaded show and tap Remove from Downloads.
Note that downloaded shows will also be removed from the app if you log out of the account you used to download them
How to manage storage on your device
To see how much space your Mixcloud shows are taking up on your device, go to the Downloads section of the app and tap the 3-dot menu at the top to find your Download Settings.
You also have the option to remove all of your downloads if you want to start fresh.