- How do I download a show?
- How do I remove downloaded shows?
- How do I manage storage on my device?
- How many devices can I download shows on?
You can enjoy music from your favourite creators while on the go by using our iOS or Android app and downloading content for offline listening.
Please note that:
2) downloading can only be done using our mobile app.
Please be aware that shows you've downloaded will be removed from your device if you log out of the account through which you initially downloaded them.
How do I download a show?
You can download a show from any of the three places within the app. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account in the app.
2. Find the show you want to download.
3. The three ways to download a show are:
- click the three dots next to the show to bring up the menu and tap Save to downloads.
- if you're viewing the show's page, press the download icon.
- if you're already playing the show press the download icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Once downloaded, the shows will appear in the Downloads section of the Library tab.
5. Click the play button on the show when offline to play without needing signal.
How do I remove downloaded shows?
To remove a show you’ve downloaded within the app, tap the 3-dot menu on the downloaded show and Remove from Downloads.
How do I manage storage on my device?
To see how much space your Mixcloud shows are taking up on your device, go to the Downloads section of the app and tap the 3-dot menu at the top to find your Download Settings.
You also have the option to remove all of your downloads if you want to start fresh.
How many devices can I download shows on?
As a Premium or Profile subscriber, you can use the downloads feature on up to three devices at a time. You can manage your devices on the desktop website or in the app in your Download Settings.
If you need further assistance with downloading content or if you have any questions, please fill out this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.