If you previously used Facebook to create or log in to your Mixcloud account, you have the option to transition to using an email address instead.
Setting up a password
- Log into your Mixcloud account on a computer.
- Go to your "Account Settings" at https://www.mixcloud.com/settings/account/.
- Add an email address if not already present.
- Click "Save Account Settings" at the bottom of the screen.
- Log out of your account.
- Click Login again.
- Follow the Reset Password process at the bottom of the login screen.
NB: You'll need to access Mixcloud on a computer to set up a password to log in. However, once this is set up, you can use your new password to log in using your username or email address across the computer and mobile versions of Mixcloud.
If you've deleted your Facebook account
If you've deleted your Facebook account linked to your Mixcloud, you can reset your password by following these steps:
- Try to log in.
- You'll receive the following message: "It looks like you initially logged in via Facebook, so try logging in with your Facebook account instead".
- Click on the "Proceed with password" tab.
This will send a password reset email to the email address linked to your account (and previously linked to your Facebook account).
If you're still having trouble accessing your account after performing these steps, get in touch with our support team and we'll be happy to help.