To play Mixcloud over Sonos follow the steps below. Please note that in order to connect Mixcloud to Sonos you must have an active account on Mixcloud and have access to a Sonos network:
- Open the Sonos app while connected to your Sonos network
- Click the More button on the bottom right
- Click Add Music Services on the More screen
- Select Mixcloud from the list of Music Services
- Click Add to Sonos
- Click I already have an account
- Log in to Mixcloud using either your Facebook Account or your username and password as you would on the Mixcloud app or site.
Once connected, Mixcloud will appear as an option on the Browse screen of the Sonos app.