Before attempting to connect Mixcloud to Sonos, please ensure you have an active account on Mixcloud as well as access to a Sonos network. Once this has been done, follow the steps below:
- Open the Sonos app while connected to your Sonos network.
- Click the More button on the bottom right.
- Click Add Music Services on the More screen.
- Select Mixcloud from the list of Music Services.
- Click Add to Sonos:
- Click I already have an account:
- Log into Mixcloud as you would on the Mixcloud app or website.
Once connected, Mixcloud will appear as an option on the Browse screen of the Sonos app.