To reset your password via desktop, go to https://www.mixcloud.com/ and click 'Login' at the top right of the page.
Click 'Forgotten Your Password' and enter in either your Mixcloud username or the email address connected to your Mixcloud account.
To reset your password via one of our mobile apps, follow the steps below:
- On the app press Login with email
- At the bottom of the form, press Forgot password?
- On the following screen put in the email address you used for Mixcloud or your Mixcloud username
- Press Send new password link
I can't remember the username/email address I used
If you are unable to remember the username and email address connected to your account or no longer have access to the email account used, get in contact with our Support Team with the following information:
- The email address connected to the account
- Any additional email addresses that could have been used
- Any publicly accessible profiles for the team to check against (e.g. your Twitter, Instagram, Spotify or Soundcloud profiles)
Resetting your password when you've deleted your Facebook account
If you've deleted your Facebook account linked to your Mixcloud, you can now reset your password by following these steps:
- Try to log in
- You'll receive the following message: "It looks like you initially logged in via Facebook, so try logging in with your Facebook account instead"
- Click on the "proceed with password" tab
This will send a password reset email to your email address linked to your account (and previously linked to your Facebook account).