Scheduling your upload is part of the benefits of Mixcloud Pro.
It has to be done:
- from a desktop device, and
- during the uploading process.
1. Begin by uploading a show on Mixcloud. If you're unfamiliar with the upload process, refer to this article for more information.
2. As a Pro subscriber, you gain access to additional options at the bottom of the upload page. Scroll down to these options as shown below:
3. By default, shows will be published immediately. To schedule a later publication date, select 'Scheduled' instead:
4. Choose the desired date and time for your show to be published.
5. Ensure all settings on this page align with your preferences.
6. Click the 'Schedule' button on the top-right of this page to confirm your choices and set the specified date for your show's publication.
Congratulations! Your Mixcloud show is now scheduled to be published on the selected date and time.
If you encounter any issues or have further questions, please fill out this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.