If you want to preview the latest updates to Mixcloud for Android or iOS then become one of our Mixcloud Beta testers. As a member of Mixcloud’s Beta group you will automatically receive new builds of the Mixcloud app before they become available to the public.
How do I download the Mixcloud Beta?
To install our app on your device, follow the steps below:
- Install the Apple TestFlight app on your iOS device that you’ll use (the app can be found here).
- Once installed, open this public link https://testflight.apple.com/join/eivfc2kH on your iOS device
- Tap Start Testing
- Tap Accept
- Tap Install. Please note that If you already have Mixcloud installed, you’ll need to replace the current app with the test version, and tap an additional “Install” confirmation.
- Open the app and follow the steps on screen to get logged in
- Follow the link here to join the Beta group on your Android device that you’ll use
- Tap Become a Tester
- Tap the Download it on Google Play link
- Tap Install. Please note that If you already have Mixcloud installed, the public release will be replaced by the Beta build
- Open the app and follow steps to get logged in
How do I give you feedback?
By simply using the app, you’ll be helping us build a better experience for our global audience. However we welcome any suggestions or written feedback by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a screenshot where possible.
On iOS you can share written feedback through TestFlight. When taking a screenshot you’ll be prompted to share directly from the app with the screenshot.
On Android you can send us private feedback and a star rating through the Google Play store listing. To do this scroll down to Private feedback to developer and tap Write feedback
How do I opt back out of the Mixcloud Beta?
To leave our Mixcloud Beta group you must use the following steps. Please note that just deleting the app will not remove you from the programme.
- Open the Testflight app
- Tap Mixcloud - Radio & DJ Mixes
- Scroll to the Information section
- Tap the red Stop Testing link
- Confirm Stop Testing on the confirmation pop-up
- You’re now removed as a Tester and can install the public release from the Apple App Store
Don't worry, you can always rejoin the group anytime by following the same Apple Testflight invitation link above.
- Open the Google Play store
- Search for Mixcloud - Radio & DJ Mixes
- Tap on the store listing, here it will confirm you are a Beta tester
- Scroll down to You're a beta tester
- Tap the Leave link
Please note that it will take Google a few moments to remove you as tester, this typically occurs within a few hours
Don't worry, you can always rejoin the group anytime by following the same Google Play invitation link above