Jump ahead in this article:
- How do I download the Mixcloud Beta?
- How do I give you feedback?
- How do I opt back out of the Mixcloud Beta?
If you want to preview the latest updates to Mixcloud for Android or iOS, you can become one of our Mixcloud Beta testers. As a member of Mixcloud’s Beta group, you'll automatically receive new builds of the Mixcloud app before they're officially released.
How do I download the Mixcloud Beta?
To install our app on your device, follow the steps below:
- Install the Apple TestFlight app on the iOS device you’ll use (the app can be found here).
- Once installed, open this public link https://testflight.apple.com/join/eivfc2kH.
- Tap Start Testing.
- Tap Accept.
- Tap Install. Please note that if you already have Mixcloud installed, you’ll need to replace the current app with the test version, and tap an additional “Install” confirmation.
- Open the app and follow the steps on the screen to log in.
- Follow the link here to join the Beta group on the Android device you’ll use.
- Tap Become a Tester.
- Tap the Download it on Google Play link.
- Tap Install. Please note that if you already have Mixcloud installed, the public release will be replaced by the Beta build.
- Open the app and follow the steps to log in.
How do I give you feedback?
By simply using the app, you’ll be helping us build a better experience for our global audience. However, we welcome any suggestions or written feedback by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a screenshot where possible.
On iOS, you can share written feedback through TestFlight. When taking a screenshot, you’ll be prompted to share directly from the app with the screenshot.
On Android, you can send us private feedback and a star rating through the Google Play store listing. To do this scroll down to Private feedback to developer and tap Write feedback.
How do I opt back out of the Mixcloud Beta?
Please note that simply deleting the app will not remove you from the program.
- Open the Testflight app.
- Tap Mixcloud - Radio & DJ Mixes.
- Scroll to the Information section.
- Tap the red Stop Testing link.
- Confirm Stop Testing on the confirmation pop-up.
- You’re now removed as a Tester and can install the public release from the Apple App Store.
Don't worry, you can always rejoin the group anytime by following the same Apple Testflight invitation link above.
- Open the Google Play store.
- Search for Mixcloud - Radio & DJ Mixes.
- Tap on the store listing - here it will confirm you are a Beta tester.
- Scroll down to You're a beta tester.
- Tap the Leave link.
Please note that it will take Google a few moments to remove you as a tester, this typically occurs within a few hours.
Don't worry, you can always rejoin the group anytime by following the same Google Play invitation link above:
If you need further assistance with using our Beta app, please fill out this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.