Some examples of actions that would count as a strike are, but are not limited to:
- Inflating your play count artificially (eg. through buying fake plays, or other means).
- Uploading or streaming copyrighted content (such as other people's shows or images).
- Uploading an image or streaming offensive or inappropriate content.
❗Strikes for these violations are cumulative. This means that if you're found to have purchased fake plays once and uploaded copyrighted content twice, this will result in a total of three strikes against your account.
❗We reserve the right to deactivate any user account in violation of our terms before Three Strikes have been reached.
If you find that your show or image has been removed and you're unsure why, contact our Support Team for further clarification so you can avoid accidentally hitting Strike Three.
- email you to let you know what action we have taken and warn you against future strikes.
- email you to let you know that if you hit one more strike, your account will be removed.
- remove your account and all uploads associated with it.
- email you to let you know that we have removed your account because you have hit the third strike.
If you have any further questions about our Three Strike System, please fill out this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.