On the desktop website:
To edit any part of your Mixcloud Profile, log in to your account and go to https://www.mixcloud.com/settings before choosing the part of your profile that you want to change.
From here you can add information about yourself, a display name, a biography and a profile and cover photo.
You can also view your:
- Connections - here you change your connections to social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Applications - here you can review the apps that have been connected to your Mixcloud account
- Notifications - here you can review and edit which notifications you want to receive from us
- Account - here you can change the email address connected to your account and edit the URL of your profile
- Payments - here you can review the payments that you've subscribed to. Pro subscribers will also be able to track their incoming payments
On the mobile app:
If you're using one of our mobile apps then click on your profile icon at the top left of the screen, then the three dots at the top right to enter your Settings before picking the part of your profile you want to change.
- Account - here you can change your email, password, profile URL and can delete your account
- Profile - here you can change your display name, profile picture and cover picture etc
- Push Notifications - here you can review and edit which push notifications you want to receive from us
- Email Notifications - here you can review and edit which notifications you want to receive via email from us
How do I change my username / URL?
You can change your Mixcloud username by logging in and going to http://www.mixcloud.com/settings/account and scroll down to Profile URL.
Please be aware that changing your username will also change the URL of your Mixcloud account, which may affect any links that you have previously shared or any shows that you have embedded. This change will not change any other part of your account. Your stats and followers will not be affected by this change.