Please note that to connect Mixcloud to Chromecast, you must have:
- an active account on Mixcloud,
- the Mixcloud app for iOS or Android, and
- access to a Chromecast.
To play Mixcloud over Google Chromecast, follow the steps below:
- Open the Mixcloud app while in the vicinity of your Chromecast.
- Click on the show you want to play.
- Click on the Chromecast logo seen at the top-right of your screen.
- Enjoy the show through your Chromecast.
What to do if Chromecast isn't connecting properly?
There are occasionally connectivity issues that cause Chromecast not to connect from the Mixcloud app.
If you're experiencing a problem with connecting to your Chromecast device from the Mixcloud app, please see Google's articles on Chromecast support here.
Additionally, you may want to try backgrounding the app and then resuming using it. This can be done by switching to another app on your device.