How do I reset my password?
- Go to https://www.mixcloud.com/.
- Click "Login" at the top right of the page.
- Click "Forgotten Your Password".
- Enter the username or the email address connected to your Mixcloud account.
- On the app press "Login with email".
- At the bottom of the form, press "Forgot password?".
- On the following screen put in the email address you used for Mixcloud or your Mixcloud username.
- Press "Send new password link".
I can't remember the username/email address I used. What do I do?
If you're unable to remember the username and email address connected to your account or no longer have access to the email account used, get in contact with us with the following information:
- The email address connected to the account.
- Any other email addresses that could have been used.
- Any publicly accessible profiles for the team to check against (e.g. your Twitter, Instagram, Spotify or Soundcloud profiles).
How can I reset my password after I've deleted my Facebook account?
If you've deleted your Facebook account linked to your Mixcloud, you can reset your password by following these steps:
- Try to log in.
- You'll receive the following message: "It looks like you initially logged in via Facebook, so try logging in with your Facebook account instead".
- Click on the "Proceed with password" tab.
This will send a password reset email to the email address linked to your account (and previously linked to your Facebook account).